Bird nest has a tradition of consumption for at least 1000 years, and has been passed down through generations. However, with modern science, this belief is no longer just a tradition. Because bird nest benefits are now proven by many studies and researches.
Bird nest is beneficial for our body organs, immune system, and cell regeneration.
This short informative animation video will explain the various benefits of consuming bird nest for bird nest consumers like pregnant women, seniors, and others.
Copyright Stessa Group
Bird nest benefits:
- Enhance brain development and intellectual advantages
- Improve skin complexion
- Promote bone strength and formation
- Boost body immune system
- Promotes healing of bones, skin and muscle tissues after injury and is recommended for those that are recovering from surgery
- Prevent colds and flus, neutralised influenza virus
- Enhance liver function and improve heart function
Modern research has found that, It contains glycoprotein that promotes recovery and anti-aging, antioxidants that can boost immunity as well as sialic acid which is essential for brain development.
Besides that, bird nest is suitable for all ages of people, even for children, and it is best for pregnant women and seniors.
Wanted to know how to consume bird nest effectively and the best consumption frequency? Click here.
To check out all of our videos, you can check out our YouTube